-1 yard of each lace color ($20/yard, the color of lace is up to you, but we recommend black, white, and a bright color)
-Straight Pins ($4)DIRECTIONS
1. Lay out the black lace on a flat surface. Cut out about 20 small pieces (note: these can vary in shape and size) to place on the front and back of the skirt.
2. Repeat Step 1 for both the white and colored lace.
3. Using the lace cutouts, create a pattern on the front of the skirt, layering the pieces so they appear as scattered clusters. Secure using straight pins.
4. Once you are happy with the pattern you've created, use a needle and thread to sew each lace cluster to the skirt.
5. Flip over the skirt and repeat Steps 3 and 4 on the back.
Source: WHO WHAT WEAR